“Our motivation, passion and
our strive for excellence guarantees the continued success of all the tasked
assignments we undertake.”
IQ Executive’s core practices focus on the provision of
niche talent within Banking, Retail Finance & Insurance, Finance &
Audit, Customer Insight, CRM & Analytics, Retail & eCommerce and
Technology & Telecoms. Our specialist consultants have developed extensive
knowledge of the market dynamics of their particular domain which enables them
to apply insightful consultancy and expertise to connect the best talent with
the right opportunities.
Banking, Retail Finance and Insurance
IQ Executive’s Banking, Insurance and Finance division comprises of a very strong team of dedicated recruitment professionals who are wholly focused on connecting our clients with the best talent in today’s ever evolving market. We work alongside our clients to achieve their present and future resourcing goals through clear identification, engagement, true understanding and pre-selection of the key performing individuals in the marketplace today. Our vertical market knowledge in Banking, Insurance and Finance covers:
- Retail, Corporate, Wealth, International & Wholesale, Private Banking;
- Fraud & Crime Prevention (Ecommerce / Card / Cheque / Mortgage / Investment);
- Quantitative Economics / Decision Science / Risk Analytics / Actuarial;
- Risk Management including Operational / Credit / Market / Business;
- Debt Management, Asset Management, Collections & Recoveries
- AML, Corporate Governance, Sanctions, Anti-Bribery & Corruption
- UK / European Regulatory Compliance & Quality Assurance
- CRM / CVM
- Internal Audit & External Audit
We manage UK, European and international exclusive search assignments in a number of specialist skilled disciplines across both mid to senior level management and senior executive appointments. We also manage a number of broader human capital solutions and fully resourced campaigns in order to correctly identify, engage and pre-select the most skilled professionals for our clients’ recruitment objectives.
Finance and Audit
The IQ Executive Finance and Audit team focuses solely on identifying specific key talent for our customers’ finance, audit and advisory positions. Our searches allow our consultants to identify the best performing candidates in the market by sharing true business insight and knowledge. The team’s hands-on approach allows us to understand our clients’ organisations and the required expertise which is most likely to contribute to their future success. Our expertise spans:
- Audit: Internal & External Audit, Financial Audit, Compliance, Statutory Reporting, Specialist reporting with UK / US GAAP & IRFS
- Finance: Chief Financial Officer, Corporate Finance, M&A, Finance Director, Financial Accounting, Group Financial Reporting, Accountancy
IQ Executive’s Finance and Audit team’s up-to-date current market intelligence enables us to accurately map competitor organisations and departments, as well as predict future business change and trends. We handle strategically important hires at Partner, Partner Designate, Director, Associate Director and Senior Management levels. Typically, these roles are not openly advertised and our candidates are sourced through a very unique methodology and identified talent pools.
CRM and Analytics /Customer Insight
IQ Executive also has a fully established search business that specialises in Customer Insight, CRM, & Analytics. This team’s knowledge and expertise allows us to consistently offer our clients a genuinely educated perspective on the Customer Insight, CRM and Analytics assignments that we take on, and this particular team prides itself on our consultants’ focus on the various areas which come under the umbrella of Customer Insight, CRM & Analytics.
This team focuses on the following core areas of engagement:
- CRM – Director of CRM, Head of CRM, CRM Manager, CRM Database Manager, Data Infrastructure Manager, CRM Business Analyst
- Analytics / Customer Insight - Head of Modelling, Head of Analytics, Director of Data Analysis, Chief Analytics Officer
We understand that each sector (Customer Insight, CRM and Analytics) requires specialist knowledge and true industry expertise, and our consultants have built up a detailed understanding of the key needs of our clients within these unique sectors through our many years of working with businesses across each sector, from small start ups to FTSE 100 companies.
Retail and eCommerce
Our Retail and eCommerce division has a wealth of knowledge and experience of the retail sector. Understanding the nuances of the different retail brands is critical to the success of our recruitment campaigns. We therefore always go the extra mile in building effective and strategic working partnerships with our clients, spending time with Director’s or Regional Retail Manager’s and attend detailed hiring briefs / meetings to fully understand and introduce our unique specialist approach to executive recruitment.
Our Retail and eCommerce teams focus on the following core areas of engagement:
- Retail – Buying & Merchandising, Brand Marketing, Technical, Designers, Account Managers, Retail Operations, eCommerce
- eCommerce – Digital Strategy, User Experience & User Interface, Information Architects, Web Design & Development, Web Analytics & Customer Experience, Online Merchandising & Trading
Our dedicated eCommerce consultants possess an equally impressive knowledge of their market, including the current employment landscape and where the potential candidates are most likely to be sourced. We understand how best to engage and maintain their interest, and we combine this expertise with an in-depth knowledge of new and emerging technologies, current salary levels, potential lead times, future trends and current issues that can assist a recruitment campaign. Our current client base within this sector is vast; our consultants work with online and new media organisations (Online Retail, Travel, Media, Business Services & NfP), Telecom & Datacom providers (Fixed, Mobile, Converged & ISPs) and clients across the technology market (Software Vendors, MSPs & SIs).
Technology and Telecoms
IQ Executive’s Technology and Telecoms recruitment practice operates in a world where technology and communications are constantly converging. Established in 1996, IQ Executive has quickly set the standard for the provision of senior and executive level IT, telecoms and change management professionals. Our client base covers IT service providers, outsourced service providers, systems integrators, software vendors and the related end user community across multiple industry sectors. Our IT and Telecoms division works hard to meet the resourcing demands of our diverse range of clients which include FTSE 250 / Fortune 500 corporate organisations as well as VC-backed, pre-IPO ventures - all of them looking to find the future business leaders of tomorrow.
Recent Technology and Telecoms searches which IQ Executive has successfully placed include:
- Telecoms – Chief Financial Officer (FTSE 100 Telecoms Group), Chief Executive (B2B ISP), Commercial Director (Consumer Broadband), European Financial Controller (Leading International Mobile Operator), Head of Corporate Development (FTSE 100 Telecoms Group), Transformation Director (FTSE 250 Consumer Telecoms Provider), Group Risk Director (US Converged Technology Group), Finance Director, EMEA (Multinational Mobile Devices), Chief Financial Officer
- Technology – Client Principals (Hardware), Country Manager (Hardware Manufacturer), Finance Director (Software), Head of Professional Services (Software Vendor), HR Director (Software Vendor), Account Directors (Hardware), Marketing Director (Software), Director Business Sales (Software)
The technology, communications and networks landscape has changed beyond recognition in recent times. A sector that was once dominated by fixed line and mobile corporations has experienced dramatic change, growth and diversification in a more aggressive manner than anyone could have forecast. Technological advances in mobile handset capability, enterprise software and broadband are having a massive impact on everyday life – from the living room to the boardroom – and the talent landscape in this unique sector is ever evolving just as quickly, rendering the need to work with an expert recruitment partner, like IQ Executive, increasingly prevalent.